EXP GAIN FROM KILLS (Retro Hardcore pvp style)

F3NRYR

Hello everyone,
what do you all think about gaining exp and lvls from killing higher level people?

I know right now you can do that, but it is really annoying that only the person who
gets the frag, gets the exp.
Basically there is no incentive to do battles and war (except for fun obviously) because
you can do the most damage, and all the heavy lifting, but a random guy deals the final wand
blow and gets all the exp lmao.

I think if it were to be a little bit more like retro harcore pvp, it would be a good incentive
for teams to do some battles and people would have more ways to lvl up on the server, not just by
botting like most do.

Also it could bring a whole new dynamic to the server, attract more players.

I don't mean to change the skull system, or the ammount of frags to red or anything, just the exp
given for everyone participating on a murder :D

Like the guy who does more dmg = gets more exp, the guy who gets the frag also, and everyone
else gets a little bit and this way its really fun to war, you lose some lvls and you gain some lvls.

Idk if people would be up for something like this, but could be interesting if its not a hard thing to
actually implement.

Cheers!

major

guys cmon why its so silent.. lets make more fun of serv

F3NRYR

bump.

no answer from GM?
just to have an idea of what people think about gaining exp from kills.

Witcher

This is by far the best server right now, but it lacks pvp options imo. There are plenty of people out there still playing shit ots only because they don't enjoy that much the rpg side of tibia and they only want to team fight. Here we could offer both, good rpg and team hunting in all the new spawns, AND, maybe exping killing people also? It would be a nice incentive to join teams and battle it out. Instead of only having 1 team with lvl 600+ killing everyone for the lulz. Idk. It is just a suggestion. Plus, I don't see how it would affect negatively on the server?

Athread4

No, stupid idea... This is not orshabumba, c can already see how people put their noob char for team exp etc... Thousand dies = milions exp = 1000+ lwl