• Due to unexpected issue - Datacentre of our provider OVH in Strasbourg, which Ezodus is located in was put on fire in night hours of March 10. We are monitoring the situation and wishing the firefighters and OVH administration the best. Check more info here.

Event descriptions and rules?

Pavinski

Hello!

Is there a place where we can get information about the different events and the rules? This would be helpful for new players joining the OTS community and increase the number of people who join the event.

Things such as the point of the event, rules, rewards, and penalties (if any) would be helpful.

Yesterday a few friends and I joined last man standing even though we are pretty low level just to see what the event was. We assumed nothing happened if you died since it was an event, but my friend lost his bp. Not sure if this was intended since my other friend didn't lose anything when he died.

Thank you!

Vallais

Administrator
Administrator
It's not possible to lose bp during events, since it's something like no death area inside any event mode on our server.

Pavinski

Thank you! Not sure why he lost it. When he respawned he had a bag and he didn't have the stuff in the backpack. Nothing was really valuable so it wasn't a big deal, but I wanted to confirm.

Is there a place to read about the events? some of them seem pretty straightforward, but it would be nice to have descriptions and what the rewards are (if any)

jeferson

It is possible, for example when someone drops on a bomb during zombie event, they're losing all the things like with a normal death.

Pavinski

maybe your friend lost his bp when he go out of temple and die by thaisowce ??

Not sure what you meant or if that was just a joke of some sort, but no he didn't die after the event.

It is possible, for example when someone drops on a bomb during zombie event, they're losing all the things like with a normal death.

@Vallais Can you clarify then if it's possible to lose items if you die in an event? Maybe there are exceptions?

Is there a place where we can get information about the different events and the rules? This would be helpful for new players joining the OTS community and increase the number of people who join the event.

Things such as the point of the event, rules, rewards, and penalties (if any) would be helpful.
My main goal was to see if there was a place that gives details about the events. Perhaps we can create a post in the FAQ section of this forum to start and then maybe add a section in the main site similar to the article about quickloot, but I am new to this server so I don't have much information.

TrueEarl

Not sure what you meant or if that was just a joke of some sort, but no he didn't die after the event.

@Vallais Can you clarify then if it's possible to lose items if you die in an event? Maybe there are exceptions?

My main goal was to see if there was a place that gives details about the events. Perhaps we can create a post in the FAQ section of this forum to start and then maybe add a section in the main site similar to the article about quickloot, but I am new to this server so I don't have much information.
nice aim:cool::cool::cool: