• Due to unexpected issue - Datacentre of our provider OVH in Strasbourg, which Ezodus is located in was put on fire in night hours of March 10. We are monitoring the situation and wishing the firefighters and OVH administration the best. Check more info here.

dominando

Ec yo make exp go bot on cobra and flimsy then make dime quest and it's all You have in this server dodechy recluiting all players no server bcs can't kill 10 dorians xDdddd

Say all You want You justo want yo make exp seeing how the bot move by itself call Gms to make no pvp i kill You once and talk to me saying to pay me to let You exp go play CALMERA

Raport

Last time u Ask ppls grom gunzodus do dechy about freedom. So what about we are talking ? You, Rellyk and few more asking US about freedom. So STFU.

Deksr

dorians are like a shit, quit his macros on tibia 12, mb , tibia toolws and ring exe, they are nothing XD, all fell like a pros playing a ot with bot XDXD polish no hand mode

Deksr

Its ok Ricky, calm down. We'll give you detoxication, please come back asap, cause you will die without our special bananas
the most charlover guy in history of servers, the chimera charlover mode
stop killing me please XDXD gunz quote XDXD