• Due to unexpected issue - Datacentre of our provider OVH in Strasbourg, which Ezodus is located in was put on fire in night hours of March 10. We are monitoring the situation and wishing the firefighters and OVH administration the best. Check more info here.

Come kill us !

yungdanuker

so today big fight or what?
mr scammerinio portuga, are we ever going to see you on arena? Pogchamp kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

just for a reminder, im going to leave this attachment here to brighten up your day

Inalin

Why are you crying? If you have got 25 ppl take fucking more wtf? It isn't hard. You can take 100 randoms and fight between carlin and ab'dendriel. I think 125 vs 40 will win.

David

@Szelest ede @Mozani why the heck arent we fighting in ezodus? no arena needed there as far as I remember.
fight for who can dominate Ezodus, thats like a proper reason to stay active. Literally the same ots, just less random.
No gathers needed, just endless fight everyday. with vs whoever the fk is active. You guys fighting in gunzodus for nothing, since Gunzodus can't even be dominated. waiting hours and hours for gather for arena, then if the other team doesnt come xlog.

doesnt make any sense.

Mozani

@Szelest ede @Mozani why the heck arent we fighting in ezodus? no arena needed there as far as I remember.
fight for who can dominate Ezodus, thats like a proper reason to stay active. Literally the same ots, just less random.
No gathers needed, just endless fight everyday. with vs whoever the fk is active. You guys fighting in gunzodus for nothing, since Gunzodus can't even be dominated. waiting hours and hours for gather for arena, then if the other team doesnt come xlog.

doesnt make any sense.

Nobody has char on Ezodus bro. Gunzodus arena is fine, its just these kongras don't want to fight there.