CHARMS

kimpaah955

Well its impossible to gain charmpoints as a paladin/knight.
The mages are dealing most dmg and only getting the points.

Makmon

@GunZ How it works on global is that you share the bestiary kills in your party. here on the OT only 1 of you gets the points, and thats the guy who makes the most dmg. sounds pretty bad to inplent charmpoints and bestiary if people are not able to get the points.

Heal

On Global you just need to deal 1 DMG...when someone else killing then it counts for everyone who dealt at least 1 DMG :p

The hard part: even energy/fire/poison fields/bombs rune DMG work also as DMG dealt

GunZ

:>
Administrator
On Global you just need to deal 1 DMG...when someone else killing then it counts for everyone who dealt at least 1 DMG :p

The hard part: even energy/fire/poison fields/bombs rune DMG work also as DMG dealt
The bombs should be already fixed.

Makmon

The bombs should be already fixed.
Yea but what about paladins and knights? we will never get bestiary, we kinda need to solo hunt i prison and shit to even get some bestiary.. that's not how it's supposed to be right?

THS

Yea but what about paladins and knights? we will never get bestiary, we kinda need to solo hunt i prison and shit to even get some bestiary.. that's not how it's supposed to be right?
u can solo bosses as ek/rp mages can solo shit tier bosses or need 800+ lvl 2 make this think solo like rp ek

Makmon

u can solo bosses as ek/rp mages can solo shit tier bosses or need 800+ lvl 2 make this think solo like rp ek
Is this post about bosses??? its about bestiary points, jesus christ...

THS

Is this post about bosses??? its about bestiary points, jesus christ...
something for something i u want play no hand professions with zero pressure 2make profit or u cant hunt there is solution charm points only 4 the biggest dmg dealers. This is ots so everythink is eaziest 2 get but charms points is 4 real tibia not 4 ots where all is 10x more faster vs rl tibia

Last edited:

Makmon

something for something i u want play no hand professions with zero pressure 2make profit or u cant hunt there is solution charm points only 4 the biggest dmg dealers. This is ots so everythink is eaziest 2 get but charms points is 4 real tibia not 4 ots where all is 10x more faster vs rl tibia
Cant understand you, sorry.