Capacity bug?

Kineskop

Hello, yesterday i looged in on my character after a while being inactive, i noticed that i have 0 cap which is kinda strange because i always have free cap. I remember that i was looting items for sell, i had 30.00 oz free cap then i had to log out due to lack of time. Then i logged in yesterday and saw that i have 0 cap WTF!? I did the mathematics and it seems that i have 834.00 oz too much on me, how is that even possible? Please help i can't play without capacity... Here is screenshot i captured.
I hope someone will help, best regards.

Attachments

Kakashiru

You're not using Backpack Imbue before? if that imbue ends your capacity goes to 0 if the amount of Oz in your bp is more than your total Capacity

Vallais

Administrator
Administrator
Check your store in-box where all quick loot goes.

Kineskop

Store in-box and loot bag (on screenshot) is empty. I was thinking that maybe its fault of some capacity changes that you did or adding new items to game generated that kind of issue? I still don't know what to do with this, i feel like i was robbed 834.00 cap XD

Kineskop

No, i'm afraid that when i am going to throw them out i wouldn't be able to pick them up ;/ And still my question is left unanswered: HOW I PICKED UP 834.00 oz above my cap level then!? I talked to few people on rook, they had same problem as me, but they didn't write on forum to get help, they throwed stuff to water just to get their cap back, i'm not gonna throw away items that i gathered thru my gameplay, cause i had certain amount of capacity and then *poof* something happened and i lost half of my cap and it's not my fault...

Aksolota

No, i'm afraid that when i am going to throw them out i wouldn't be able to pick them up ;/ And still my question is left unanswered: HOW I PICKED UP 834.00 oz above my cap level then!? I talked to few people on rook, they had same problem as me, but they didn't write on forum to get help, they throwed stuff to water just to get their cap back, i'm not gonna throw away items that i gathered thru my gameplay, cause i had certain amount of capacity and then *poof* something happened and i lost half of my cap and it's not my fault...
Just make new low lvl at rook at other acc, throw eq there, fix your cap and get items back.

Kineskop

gonna try it, thanks but! it doesn't answer my question how this happened? Why when i logged out and logged in next day after server save my cap level went down? Can someone from suppoert answer my question please? @Vallais @Lucifall @GunZ

Kineskop

Alright i "fixed" my problem on my main played char but look at this, i made 2 fresh new chars lvl 1 (i didn't played on them) and look at difference of capacity on them xD Again here lies my question: HOW?! Can someone explain to me this weird situation?
Take a look :
ots hark.pngots marks.png