• Due to unexpected issue - Datacentre of our provider OVH in Strasbourg, which Ezodus is located in was put on fire in night hours of March 10. We are monitoring the situation and wishing the firefighters and OVH administration the best. Check more info here.

Cant log At 12.7 pc client.

Goshnar

Hi so i started ezodus yesterday, and everythin was fine the latest client was workin well......then i changed and logged out from my pc.....and entered at my mac computer.....and again everything went fine.....and later on i tried loggin in again at pc.....an then i got this message..i dont know what it means maybe someone of the staff can help me. I´ll post a picture so you people can see the message. (And yes im opening the file from bin folder). ezodus bug.jpg

GunZ

:>
Administrator
Hi so i started ezodus yesterday, and everythin was fine the latest client was workin well......then i changed and logged out from my pc.....and entered at my mac computer.....and again everything went fine.....and later on i tried loggin in again at pc.....an then i got this message..i dont know what it means maybe someone of the staff can help me. I´ll post a picture so you people can see the message. (And yes im opening the file from bin folder). View attachment 5045
fixed