Can you check those guys , I think there is some MC'S ....

Seto

lol everyone screenshotting kills nows just to try and get bans lol. why cant it just be one big party of people pking ?
also i know none of these guys but they killed me too, they werent mcing from what i saw

Leejack

You clearly dont play enough if you think there is no mcs arround most of all kills.

1/3 of the screenshot or report i do finish with some bans. Anyway i just dont accept ppl who break rules.

King Suszu

Tell me why my account was banned until December 4, 2019, since I didn't use MC's for pvp? Please check the server logs, and tell me which other character I was at the same time as my main character, King Suszu. Prove to me that I killed others on MC. Because I see you ban people without checking if you can do anything quickly. In my opinion, this is just childishness, and I am asking for proofs, if you don't unban me as soon as possible. Because the ban was imposed without foundation :). Greetings From King Suszu!

Leejack

That is our only power as a player.
Thanks @Vallais keep the world fair for every1 🤗
Im not doing it for harass or w/e reason , we get tired of those unfair player when we already have the chance to bot...and get good pvp

King Suszu

Leejack i play manual on 12.00 client, i dont use any of available bots. Its funny when GM banned you when u do nothing without a PK with friends. GM dont look at logs and banned me with reason "USE MC ON PVP SITUATIONS" XD. Its funny because i have only that one character "King Suszu". U think i use MC because i set the same outfits and addons with my friends? ;)

Leejack

I DONT think anything , i posted a picture with random ppl thinking there was mc by the pvp action going on .... and apparently some of them got bann. So i was not wrong.

King Suszu

But i get banned because my old char is online in training monks, on other ip than my. Because i gave "Okrutny Bzyq" to my friend this character is no longer mine XD. GM dont looks on log and ban peoples. ;) ;)

Last edited: