Can someone call doctor?

Blue Teddy

I can't play without my robot, it's like today gettrizd, bezze, teddy, mozani, szoffer, hallucinations and sharaz the immortal, they all felt how it is to flyyyyyyy. 🤔

We've come this far, don't you be scared now
'Cause you can learn to fly on the way down

You came to us, you learned how to fly and on the way to temple you made sure to be a part of old Flawless Airlines. 😂
I dont know if you're autistic or what but it seems so, speaking of people flying lets talk about how your father flys everyday to go and drink.
What far have you came? its such a shame to be you. go back to school and do something with your life other than getting insults to your family.
Fly down? if we do statictics and compare you with fly emirates you made more profit than them the last month :'D
We came to you, gangbanged you, and here you are moaning about how sad your life is.
Dont mention me again because i really have some other shits to do than roast a kid.
Cya

Flawless

How some people cry in game because they get mad cus they're bad... Dayum 🤔
Telling me go back to school, look at your english and how you behave over internet, if I was your age I would be ashamed.
It's okay, TEAM TEDDY all the way! 😂
No insulting needed, keep it calm. 🤫

Last edited:

Flawless

Exiva " parcel "
Exiva " 24/7 online "
Exiva " banned from ts "
Exiva " comming on 300 ek, free frag and waste of spot "
Exiva " 2x soloed in Falcons, leave ts for 15 min and come back "
- Player Detected: Yung.
- Player Location: Temple.
- Player Next Step: Come on Reformed Cyberbully to action.

yungdanuker

yo my dawg i only put one exiva u got so mad cuz its true and u spent ur time to type all this shit its lit kkkkkkk

Flawless

yo my dawg i only put one exiva u got so mad cuz its true and u spent ur time to type all this shit its lit kkkkkkk
Dawg, I aint mad, what you said aint even insult for me.
It took me a lot of time to type this? Dawg idk how you type, I mean all tho how long you play and how much time you spend online you should be typing like a proffesional, but idk, it took me like a minute to type it, so yup...

Szoffer1920

Yo flawless u know what is real-life all the time u sit in ur room without doors-windows and play shitty pc go outside enjoy life go party meaby finnaly u will dont be virgin anymore[true info boiz] enjoy life and growup kid

Flawless

Yo flawless u know what is real-life all the time u sit in ur room without doors-windows and play shitty pc go outside enjoy life go party meaby finnaly u will dont be virgin anymore[true info boiz] enjoy life and growup kid
Lol, telling me sth, you finished school almost a year ago and yet all you do is play games, oh sorry and practice art for 1h? Rest goes on trying to reach 600 lvl and spamm dominando around thais, oh sorry and insulting 😂
Idk who let you finish school, jesus christ look what you wrote 🤔
Gonna end your stupid bullshit hating here, ciao have fun, ale sie zamknij i zamknij drzwi.

Last edited:

Okxy

Why so much insults guys

i mean who gives a actual fuck ???

Reactions: SPS

Blue Teddy

How some people cry in game because they get mad cus they're bad... Dayum 🤔
Telling me go back to school, look at your english and how you behave over internet, if I was your age I would be ashamed.
It's okay, TEAM TEDDY all the way! 😂
No insulting needed, keep it calm. 🤫
My english ? trust me my english is way better than yours.
I dont really know if i should actually bring your desperate father into this or not xD
Ask your mother if she drank paint whilst she was pregenant with you thats probably the reason for your down-syndrome.
No insultin needed, indeed.

• Wow
Reactions: SPS

Seto

i was laughing at everyone making fun of everyone's spelling and grammar.. when not one person on here could spell or formulate a proper sentence.. then i realized that my google chrome was translating what ever language you guys are speaking.. so jokes on me... but please keep up the good content here fellas, its amusing xD

rocker121

Heart of Destruction Quest can anybody help cuz i cant find npc to start? Powie mi ktoś jak zrobić tego questa? bo nie moge npc znaleźć ?

Okxy

i was laughing at everyone making fun of everyone's spelling and grammar.. when not one person on here could spell or formulate a proper sentence.. then i realized that my google chrome was translating what ever language you guys are speaking.. so jokes on me... but please keep up the good content here fellas, its amusing xD

omg 😂 😂