Bug with Hammer Of Destruction

Flawless

15:42 Flawless Antirobot [410]: hi
15:42 Yana: Hallo, Flawless Antirobot! How may I help you? I'm working here for some token, I can also offer you some information or some small talk, or would you like to trade tokens for creature products?
15:42 Flawless Antirobot [410]: token
15:42 Yana: Hallo, Flawless Antirobot! How may I help you? I'm working here for some token, I can also offer you some information or some small talk, or would you like to trade tokens for creature products?
15:42 Flawless Antirobot [410]: token
15:43 Yana: Hallo, Flawless Antirobot! How may I help you? I'm working here for some token, I can also offer you some information or some small talk, or would you like to trade tokens for creature products?
15:43 Flawless Antirobot [410]: token
15:43 Flawless Antirobot [410]: two handed hammer
15:43 Flawless Antirobot [410]: yes
15:43 Yana: Ah, excellent. Here is your mace of destruction.

Idk what I did or how I did, but I wanted hammer of destruction and I got mace of destruction, I was spamming some msgs and then said yes and got mace instead of hammer, I fkd up somewhere :D

Can you take my mace and give hammer?

Last edited:

Vallais

Administrator
Administrator
Will fix this lately tonight when i will have acces to pc :)

Flawless

@Vallais

I'm wearing it as a weapon.

16:15 You see a mace of destruction (Atk:50, Def:30).
Imbuements: (Empty Slot, Empty Slot, Empty Slot).
It can only be wielded properly by knights of level 200 or higher.
It weighs 50.00 oz.

My char name is: Flawless Antirobot

Last edited:

Vallais

Administrator
Administrator
Flawless Antirobot [409]: token
19:12 Yana: If you have any gold tokens with you, let's have a look! Maybe I can offer you something in exchange.
19:12 Flawless Antirobot [409]: gold
19:12 Yana: Here's the deal. For 50 of your gold tokens, I can offer you some first-class weapons. These weapons provide a solid boost to your main attack skill or life leech,as well as ...
19:12 Yana: mana leech or critical chance! So, what kind of weapon would you be interested in for 50 gold tokens: sword, axe, mace, bow , crossbow , wand , rod , twohanded chopper , twohanded hammer , twohanded slayer ? ...
19:12 Flawless Antirobot [409]: twohanded hammer
19:12 Yana: Ah, very good. So you want to exchange 50 gold tokens for hammer of destruction?
19:12 Flawless Antirobot [409]: yes
19:12 Yana: Ah, excellent. Here is your hammer of destruction.