Brachiodemon update

kadior

Good morning Gunzodus Team!

Regarding the update on the mechanic of the Brachiodemons place, if I understood correctly we can only enter every 5 minutes on the cave but we have to survive at least 2 minutes in it so we can. My questions are:
- Once you enter the portal there will be no exit until the 2-minute mark?
- It is saying that if you run more monsters will come, are they going to respawn due to the movement of the players on the room or you say that because the lure on the room is very intense and there are no empty spaces on it?

Best regards.

Vallais

Administrator
Administrator
More info can be found here.
There's always an emergency exit in the area. About mechanics, in the area, you'll have to find out yourself.
All I can say that you have to be inside at least 1:55-2:00 min otherwise you will fail to proceed to the other stage and you will be kicked out (can be repeated again in 5 minutes).

Also, these creatures are able to destroy player-made Magic Walls and Wild Growths.

Last edited:

kadior

Gunzodus Team, I've checked the new respawn and once every 5 minutes you can go inside the room and stay there for 2 minutes, after that you are teleported out but once you go to the second floor -1 you can't enter the portal, is that being implemented? Once it is working, the 5 min time won't be the same for both portals, right? Because otherwise, it won't be huntable if we can hunt for 2 min and waiting for 3 min to continue the hunt.

Thanks for the help.
@Vallais @GunZ

Vallais

Administrator
Administrator
Gunzodus Team, I've checked the new respawn and once every 5 minutes you can go inside the room and stay there for 2 minutes, after that you are teleported out but once you go to the second floor -1 you can't enter the portal, is that being implemented? Once it is working, the 5 min time won't be the same for both portals, right? Because otherwise, it won't be huntable if we can hunt for 2 min and waiting for 3 min to continue the hunt.

Thanks for the help.
@Vallais @GunZ
Second and third portal will have soonly implemented same mechanics tho, those places ate not supposed to be like hunts buy like tests of strengh till you are able to face a boss at the end.

kadior

So the point of these new 5 portals is only for the quest and being able to face the bosses? Those places are not going to be huntable? I tough that was a natural progression of the game to be able to hunt in the new place and get a better XP than the library for example, as they are doing in the RL.
Thanks @Vallais

Vallais

Administrator
Administrator
So the point of these new 5 portals is only for the quest and being able to face the bosses? Those places are not going to be huntable? I tough that was a natural progression of the game to be able to hunt in the new place and get a better XP than the library for example, as they are doing in the RL.
Thanks @Vallais
Yes, well we are making those places work same as on global, as we do with all the other things in the game.

Vallais

Administrator
Administrator
Next floors and mechanics in this place are going to be available with the next server save, afterward we'll be working on the new boss of those grounds so we will probably release it this week :).

kadior

Thanks @Vallais ! This is going to be the first boss to go out and then how long can we expect the other ones to follow? Really excited about the new bosses and places

Vallais

Administrator
Administrator
Thanks @Vallais ! This is going to be the first boss to go out and then how long can we expect the other ones to follow? Really excited about the new bosses and places
Afterward we will release next missing two missing places, Rotten Wasteland and Ebb and Flow. Monsters in those areas will use new mechanics such as they are able to "Fear" your character, means that it starts to move itself in certain direction, or "Root" where your character may be stucked at 1sqm for 5 seconds.
More info comes with next changess too ;)