• Due to unexpected issue - Datacentre of our provider OVH in Strasbourg, which Ezodus is located in was put on fire in night hours of March 10. We are monitoring the situation and wishing the firefighters and OVH administration the best. Check more info here.

Bonus Rerolls / Gone?

Angry MS

Hello,

to make it short i bought these Rerolls to get exp 10/10 so i bought 40 rolls for TC and used 16 so i had 24 left, today when i log in my acc and want to reroll the bonus it tellin me i got no rerolls what is impossible cuz i didnt play since i bought them.

I just know it was many crashes last days so maybe it got bugged or smthing ? cuz i didnt recieve my TC back if it should maybe GM can help me i msg tutor in game alrdy he told me to open a thread in forum

Vallais

Administrator
Administrator
Probably used this feature on 12 client.
Automatic Bonus Reroll:
If you tick the box for this function, you will automatically roll for a new prey bonus whenever your current prey is about to expire. This way, the hunting time of your active prey monster will be extended for another 2 hours. Each time the Automatic Bonus Reroll is triggered one of your Prey Wildcards will be consumed. If there are no Prey Wildcards left, this function will be deactivated.

Xardasy

Probably used this feature on 12 client.
Automatic Bonus Reroll:
If you tick the box for this function, you will automatically roll for a new prey bonus whenever your current prey is about to expire. This way, the hunting time of your active prey monster will be extended for another 2 hours. Each time the Automatic Bonus Reroll is triggered one of your Prey Wildcards will be consumed. If there are no Prey Wildcards left, this function will be deactivated.
How about adding a command to use this feature client 10? :p

Angry MS

actually i use the client 10~ but isnt it wierd? should the Rerolls not only get used when i press it ? xd
it suck.. i lost rolls .. but oki :D

Dior

bro I have the same issue when you log in on client 12 you still have the prays its a bug on client 10 i was going crazy about it too hope it helps to solve ur case... all you need to do is at last mins of prey relog on 12 client and reroll the bonus there and log back into client 10 :D

Lord Mark

That would require the modification of the current client 10s interface which is too much work, just download client 12 and use it for those functions, no biggie