Bestiary release (first phase)

GunZ

:>
Administrator
Hello,

Today we have released our long-awaited update which enable Bestiary functionality. Currently, the feature is released on Ezodus server but if everything will go fine it will appear on Gunzodus during next week.

Please mind this is the first phase of the update which means you will be able to farm charm points as much as you can and when the second phase will be released (which will include Charms) you can use those points to obtain charm and apply it on creatures.

EDIT: After today's server save Bestiary has been enabled on Gunzodus too.

On Client 10.00 you can use command !bestiary monsterName to get your bestiary stats. (eg. !bestiary dragon)

Happy farming!

Last edited:

Italia

Thx sooo much!! really I appreciate your work a lot, came back to tibia since zao update thanks to you and your server.

Thank u so much for bringing us this AMAZING SERVER, I hope you dont reset.

GunZ

Administrator
Will it be available on both Client?
Client 10 doesnt have Bestiary support and never will. Maybe we will create some modal window configuration but we are not yet sure.

However, if you active some bonuses using charms it will work both on client 12 and client 10.

Last edited:

Shillz

Can you not read @itaalia. It will apear during the week so just look on the sites latest news

GunZ

Administrator
From today Bestiary is enabled on Gunzodus too. ;)

Heal

Hi there,

nice feature as well but if i want checking on 12 Client how much kills i got so far it just close 12 client

Shillz

The kills should only be able on client 12 so bots dont just run about and claim charms

GunZ

Administrator
Added command !bestiary monsterName for fallback compatibility client 10.00 so you can check some of your bestiary stats. (example: !bestiary dragon)

Italia

Thx bro! next feature CHARM PLS!!! :D the best server and the best staff i've seen in my OT life.
Thinking seriosly to make donation :D

Shillz

Make the donation. The staff are good and making alot of improvements to the server to keep it updated

Italia

Make the donation. The staff are good and making alot of improvements to the server to keep it updated
I will donate when my ban comes to its end 5€ paypal because I cant donate less.