Banshee Quest & Dwarven Legs/FWB

Ashen

Banshee Quest:
You dont need any of the seals, you can go directly to the Banshee Queen. You do need black and white pearl.

Dwarven Legs/FWB
Talk to Pythius the Rotten below Fenrock. Offer him a golden mug and say "Hi - mission - treasure - golden mug" or some variety of that. Defeat Pythius the Rotten near Dragon Lords by using the rock that is covered in electricity and entering the portal.

Piti

Hello, Im having problems with getting kissed by the queen, I finished Banshee quest (last room) but I still can't give golden mug to Pythius so no FWB for me

Lucifall

Forum Admin
Hello, Im having problems with getting kissed by the queen, I finished Banshee quest (last room) but I still can't give golden mug to Pythius so no FWB for me
Have you got golden mug, or golden mug filled with water? :p If it is with water just spill it on the ground and then try again.

Piti

Have you got golden mug, or golden mug filled with water? :p If it is with water just spill it on the ground and then try again.
It's not filled with anythink... It's like Pythius doesn't even want to talk with me

Piti

Well I'm not able to get kissed by a a Banshee queen because at least one seal is unavailable (Queen says I didn't finish all the seals) and Pythius doesn't want to talk with me because Pythius The Rotten: I HAVE A MISSION FOR YOU BUT YOU NEED TO DIE FIRST AND RETURN AS AN UNDEAD CREATURE. COME BACK TO ME WHEN YOU ACHIEVED THIS GOAL.

The Queen Of The Banshees: You have not passed the seal of sacrifice yet. Return to me when you are better prepared.

Last edited: