ban on us

heyA

Hi hard-working Gunz staff,

I just received an IP ban by Vallais because I used multiple clients to kill botters at the shop south of Venore temple (LOTS of botters selling stuff there. Easily about 10 per hour. See pic.). I fully admit that the banishment is the risk I took when I decided to kill botters this way.

arbitrary
adjective
subject to individual will or judgment without restriction; contingent solely upon one's discretion: an arbitrary decision.

And though I acknowledge that Gunzodus staff deals out whatever punishment they see fit, I'd like to adress that I received an IP ban until 13th of August.
Meanwhile, the characters involved are banned until 9th of August.

Why the IP ban? It wasn't my umphteenth time killing with MC, nor am I regularly on the receiving end of banishment (or have I ever been afaik).
Isn't the IP ban a bit much?

Last edited:

HYZBRYZLIUM NIN

KorWin 👑
Hi hard-working Gunz staff,

I just received an IP ban by Vallais because I used multiple clients to kill botters at the shop south of Venore temple (LOTS of botters selling stuff there. Easily about 10 per hour. See pic.). I fully admit that the banishment is the risk I took when I decided to kill botters this way.

And though I acknowledge that Gunzodus staff deals out whatever punishment they see fit, I'd like to adress that I received an IP ban until 13th of August.
Meanwhile, the characters involved are banned until 9th of August.

Why the IP ban? It wasn't my umphteenth time killing with MC, nor am I regularly on the receiving end of banishment (or have I ever been afaik).
Isn't the IP ban a bit much?

View attachment 2408
do you play here to open 4 mc and start to kill botters on venore?
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

roygunzodus

Lol this guy lives under the assumption that botting is illegal and that killing a level 300 EK botter will make a change.
@heyA, I told you before nobody cares that half of the server exists of botters.
Nobody cares if their EK botchar is killed regulary, 1 round of botting will yield more than you lose from a death.
If you enjoy killing botters, which is fine, than make sure you don't break any rules or prevent getting reported.
Just so you understand: botting is not illegal on Gunzodus. PKing with MC is illegal. Switch to real Tibia if you can't stand the botters.

DorryVikaln

@heyA Congratulations to the Valais he's not stupid and he know that if he give you ban only for these noobchars you won't even feel it. Because propably you create them only for kill bots and you took into account a potential ban when you crate them.

Btw, please next ban for this guy, he killed me today in venore:
vgh.png
6 August 2020, 09:53Died on level 376 by Millyxz, Thicca, Senjusz, Revkah, Wulliamoz, Jokkersita, Giisah, Jokkersita and Sudoznug.

Last edited:

Perni Hopkins

@Ammar
There was already a player here who tried to bypass the ban in such ways - result = perm ban for all character's :)

So @heyA better be careful when you try listen to his advice...

MrRoboto

question out of curiosity, why would you ever go to venore to sell loot? there is yasir on the server every day...

heyA

@heyA Congratulations to the Valais he's not stupid and he know that if he give you ban only for these noobchars you won't even feel it. Because propably you create them only for kill bots and you took into account a potential ban when you crate them.

Ppl getting stopped by IP ban are unlucky that they can't get a new IP every reset of the modem. I could if I wanted to (had a 3-day weekend on the water/beach, so not thinking about any Tibia shenanigans. Maybe ever). :)