Asura's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keth

Asuras mana drain is too much, i died there on 380 lvl wtf Hey should nerf a little bit this

Vallais

Administrator
Administrator
They are draining the same as on real maybe you're pulling too much midnight asuras which are causing the drain, means if you pull 8 of them each turn there's almost 100% chance that you ain't gonna have any mana left to kill them as EK.

Keth

I have 350 ek na rl and i pull 7-8 and they not drain much like on gunzodus

Mith

if theres more then 3 I went from full to 0 in seconds. On Ezodus

Makmon

They are draining the same as on real maybe you're pulling too much midnight asuras which are causing the drain, means if you pull 8 of them each turn there's almost 100% chance that you ain't gonna have any mana left to kill them as EK.
Same as on RL tibia? man cmon, i wrote to you guys about this like 3 weeks ago, you said you were going to check it out. i told you they mana drain EVER TURN, thats not intended like on real tibia.

Vallais

Administrator
Administrator
Monsters on this ot have crazy hits, look at Maws on rosha, falcons, skeletons.
https://tibia.fandom.com/wiki/Guzzlemaw

Guzzlemaw attacks on our server.

<attack name="melee" interval="****" min="-200" max="-550"/> --- Melee (0-550+)
<attack name="physical" interval="****" chance="**" radius="3" target="0" min="-400" max="-500">
<attribute key="areaEffect" value="redspark"/>
</attack> ------- Blood Berserk (400-500+)
<attack name="lifedrain" interval="****" chance="**" length="8" spread="3" target="1" min="-650" max="-880">
<attribute key="areaEffect" value="explosionarea"/>
</attack>----Explosion Wave (Life Drain: 650-800+)
<attack name="bleedcondition" interval="****" chance="**" radius="2" target="1" min="-600" max="-1000">
<attribute key="shootEffect" value="largerock"/>
<attribute key="areaEffect" value="stones"/>
</attack> ------ (Stone Explosion on target causes bleeding starting from up to 35 hp per turn)

kingloffz

Why dont you show the asuras like the original post is about? vallais.

<attack name="melee" interval="2000" min="0" max="-269" />
<attack name="manadrain" interval="2000" chance="10" range="7" min="0" max="-110" />
<attack name="firefield" interval="2000" chance="10" range="7" radius="1" target="1">
<attack name="energy strike" interval="2000" chance="10" range="1" min="-10" max="-100">

See if its the same thing i guess.

this is taken from tibia wiki also.
Mana Drain (0-107+),
Energy Strike (causes Mana Drain 0-95+)

kingloffz

either you get the chance wrong i guess. every 2 second it has a 10 % chance of doing the manadrain and on this server its waaaaaaaaaaaay more percentage to pull it of. like you censored in the post you did above for some reason.

Makmon

Like i said in my post, they mana drain every turn they should only have % chance to manadrain there is like 100% chance to mana drain atm, and thats not how they act on real tibia, on real tibia i can easily sustain my mana on a level 220 EK, but here i cant even keep my mana up on my level 400+ paladin, i go in with 2k mana, 3 seconds later after being 8 boxed im at 0 mana, and this is even with bronze amulet.

Last edited:

Vallais

Administrator
Administrator
either you get the chance wrong i guess. every 2 second it has a 10 % chance of doing the manadrain and on this server its waaaaaaaaaaaay more percentage to pull it of. like you censored in the post you did above for some reason.
Where'd you get that info from :)
https://tibia.fandom.com/wiki/Midnight_Asura
1st Energy Beam (causes Mana Drain 0-110+)
2nd Mana Drain (0-107+)
3rd Energy Strike (causes Mana Drain 0-95+)

There're 3 mana drains on midnight asuras fyi also Mana Drain (0-252+) from dawnfire asura :)
https://tibia.fandom.com/wiki/Dawnfire_Asura

Last edited:

Vallais

Administrator
Administrator
Like i said in my post, they mana drain every turn they should only have % chance to manadrain there is like 100% chance to mana drain atm, and thats not how they act on real tibia, on real tibia i can easily sustain my mana on a level 220 EK, but here i cant even keep my mana up on my level 400+ paladin, i go in with 2k mana, 3 seconds later after being 8 boxed im at 0 mana, and this is even with bronze amulet.
Post me a video please, surviving 8+ asuras on real tibia from start with showing me ur preys/resists, etc. on it.
I would like to see that.

Makmon

Post me a video please, surviving 8+ asuras on real tibia from start with showing me ur preys/resists, etc. on it.
I would like to see that.

Just check youtube? preys does not affect the mana drain. so i dont know why you dont trust me in this case.

Vallais

Administrator
Administrator
Mana drain gear as I thought, def preys on asuras and so on maybe you should try the same here aswell :) Also I haven't asked for video from youtube that someone made I've asked you to show me how you're hunting with 220 level those asuras in 8 solo, not happened closing topic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.