• Due to unexpected issue - Datacentre of our provider OVH in Strasbourg, which Ezodus is located in was put on fire in night hours of March 10. We are monitoring the situation and wishing the firefighters and OVH administration the best. Check more info here.

Any solo players english talking that want to play?

Man Of The Year

Hello there :) Add me: >>Tainted Here<< (ED) for team hunting and discord chat :D

discord: tainted_Angel#2171

World: Ezodus

Last edited:

Lithic

Hey, we have a whole guild for English-speaking players. Feel free to join and chat/ chill or th with people when you don't want to solo :)

Lmk your in-game name or reach out to me on Cecil/ Ragnarok on Ezo. @adaro - I've added Nexu Android as well per your other thread.

NexuAndroid

Hey, we have a whole guild for English-speaking players. Feel free to join and chat/ chill or th with people when you don't want to solo :)

Lmk your in-game name or reach out to me on Cecil/ Ragnarok on Ezo. @adaro - I've added Nexu Android as well per your other thread.
Im in , offline stamina regen but ready to take part in guild activities. Thanks fo inv.

Bully

Can i join aswell? ;)
Super Saiyan. Just started