Sticky Any Client 12 problems?

GunZ

:>
Administrator
Hello,

I would like to start thread about Client 12 implementation on our servers. Currently we have implmented features for Quick Loot configuration using client 12 UI. You can see in attachment how it looks like. (It's still not possible and probably won't be to configure containers for specific loot types)

We have some indices that client 12 may have problems with diagonal walking and it may crash in some situations when a player walks diagonally. If you have such problems please let us know ASAP in this thread so we can look it up!

Attachments

Italia

For me it's working fine but I found a bug that crash the client talking with an useless NPC.
This npc is the thais guide I dont remember his name but hes in thais, when you ask him to mark the map the game crashes, also my client crashed two times in the same spot (Deathlings spawn) and in gray island in the dp it auto pushes you to the left and right (i think its not a client 12 problem) it auto pushes yourself back and back like wtf? I was not the only one, i can show you ingame but this bug is wierd cause u arent even controlling your char, irs like someone is pushing you back to the depo, just msg me ingame to show you this and you will auto pushed by the game, diagonal sometimes with ARROWS makes diagonal walks when i have it disabled...

anyway then my client crashed in deathlings two times i did send the crash report using the client popup when you relaunch the client @GunZ

Ah and last bug, im not using v10 so i cant confirm iif it happens there, anyway, when you kill somemonsters you cant push the bodies randomly, sometimes you can, sometimes you cant, and nobody taking exp/killing monsters, just sometimes and randomly you cant move corpses, happened a lot in carnivoras f example and need to make some brosw fields fkkkk

Last edited:

GunZ

Administrator
For me it's working fine but I found a bug that crash the client talking with an useless NPC.
This npc is the thais guide I dont remember his name but hes in thais, when you ask him to mark the map the game crashes, also my client crashed two times in the same spot (Deathlings spawn) and in gray island in the dp it auto pushes you to the left and right (i think its not a client 12 problem) it auto pushes yourself back and back like wtf? I was not the only one, i can show you ingame but this bug is wierd cause u arent even controlling your char, irs like someone is pushing you back to the depo, just msg me ingame to show you this and you will auto pushed by the game, diagonal sometimes with ARROWS makes diagonal walks when i have it disabled...

anyway then my client crashed in deathlings two times i did send the crash report using the client popup when you relaunch the client @GunZ

Ah and last bug, im not using v10 so i cant confirm iif it happens there, anyway, when you kill somemonsters you cant push the bodies randomly, sometimes you can, sometimes you cant, and nobody taking exp/killing monsters, just sometimes and randomly you cant move corpses, happened a lot in carnivoras f example and need to make some brosw fields fkkkk
Hello,

What is the Thais npc you mentioned that debugs client?

GunZ

Administrator
I've fixed this Guide NPC. Still trying to reproduce bug in deathlings.

Italia

I've fixed this Guide NPC. Still trying to reproduce bug in deathlings.
In deathlings happens when you are like 30 minutes hunting there non-stop the game comes slowly with the time I think its due to the graphic load on screen or something like that, I usually hunt there without crash but when you come with 8 players ur fps decrease with the time and sometimes makes crash, and V10 aswell as I could check in my TH's

GunZ

Administrator
In deathlings happens when you are like 30 minutes hunting there non-stop the game comes slowly with the time I think its due to the graphic load on screen or something like that, I usually hunt there without crash but when you come with 8 players ur fps decrease with the time and sometimes makes crash, and V10 aswell as I could check in my TH's
That may be probably graphic engine problem. Try to play with graphic settings in your client

Kartovel

its obvious if ur pc sucks game will lag if more things happen on screen

Italia

its obvious if ur pc sucks game will lag if more things happen on screen
My pc worths 1250€ (mouse and keyboard included -.-), not my PC problem. Sorry if you cant afford to buy one :/ I did pay mine full cash without problems some years ago.

Kristof

if much animations are on the screen and Your fps are decreasing then maybe its one of these problems
Overheating CPU
Overheating Graphic Card

Italia

if much animations are on the screen and Your fps are decreasing then maybe its one of these problems
Overheating CPU
Overheating Graphic Card
exactly, thats the thing! xD here in spain 40ºC in the street (summer) :/

@Shillz im stupid since i was born so dont worry about that xD

Kartovel

My pc worths 1250€ (mouse and keyboard included -.-), not my PC problem. Sorry if you cant afford to buy one :/ I did pay mine full cash without problems some years ago.
got other things that i could spend cash on instead of pc for games ;)

ps. yet you play tibia with that pc xdd

Last edited:

Italia

got other things that i could spend cash on instead of pc for games ;)

ps. yet you play tibia with that pc xdd
Hahaha, I make travels, go to drink each friday/saturday, buy clothes to be updated, cut my hair, play football, go to the gym XD. I play games cause i love them, and I play some other games than you cant ;) FYI summer = no big games launch plus Im injured since a month +- so I cant move in rl so much :/ so need to play tibia and sometimes some crash team racing or mario kart 8 in my switch, oh yes I got a switch aswell :D XDD

Kartovel

Hahaha, I make travels, go to drink each friday/saturday, buy clothes to be updated, cut my hair, play football, go to the gym XD. I play games cause i love them, and I play some other games than you cant ;) FYI summer = no big games launch plus Im injured since a month +- so I cant move in rl so much :/ so need to play tibia and sometimes some crash team racing or mario kart 8 in my switch, oh yes I got a switch aswell :D XDD
and I own a company and i hire people, why would I care about your switch bro

Diablo

one is a rich boy and the other empresary and both plays tibia ots loool.....very funny boys

Italia

one is a rich boy and the other empresary and both plays tibia ots loool.....very funny boys
Not rich boy, just a slave for my company, but they pay as hell here in my country xD
15 days of work 12H monday to monday = 2500€ electrician (not engineer, imagine engineer...)

And did jobs in belgium for example, you work me X hours I give you 4500€. (a packet)
thats how I earn money, by making lot of hours, but my work is: i recieve a call each X times, come, we stop the factory for 2 weeks, for a week, for a month, depends... Come and make this job, 20€ hour, its ok, I come, bad thing is that you can maybe have like a month or weeks without working cause of no jobs to be done LOL xD

Not rich but humble and worker as fuck like a slave, btw im ankle injured now, thats why Im making lot of threads and playing like hell, im sooo bored cant move in Rl yet :( 15 days left :/

Italia

Yea but Im a slave honestly, here in spain this salary is awesome for anyone, this salary is better than engineers here lol.
Here beers 1.50/2€ in bars. if you move to barcelona or madrid like 5€ haha