• Due to unexpected issue - Datacentre of our provider OVH in Strasbourg, which Ezodus is located in was put on fire in night hours of March 10. We are monitoring the situation and wishing the firefighters and OVH administration the best. Check more info here.

Android Client

Tarashtriami

its not working, says app crashed lol android 6+

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210331-105013.png
    Screenshot_20210331-105013.png
    116.6 KB · Views: 18

Vithrax

@GunZ
I hope a button for holding Control Key (Ctrl) in the client would be added. So we can rotate the character without walking for casting Wave Spells while running from a creature for example. Would be really useful and also make it able to do Ctrl+F1 etc. for further hotkeys then.
wave spells in action bar on mobile has automatic rotation included, in theory at least. did you try it?

its not working, says app crashed lol android 6+
we did not test which is minimal android version supported, but it might be too old

Will you create an IOS version ? Ezodus IOS?
there wont be iOS version, ever unfortunately

Is it possible play mc on android ?
reportedly some people used many clients on mobile by some app cloners, but im not aware nor i will recommend which to use, you could try to ask community on otcv8 discord

Lee Thex

I cant watch casts on app? Its shows no one streaming at the moment. Any idea how to fix it? Few days a go was working.

adaro

Hardstyle is my style
wave spells in action bar on mobile has automatic rotation included, in theory at least. did you try it?

we did not test which is minimal android version supported, but it might be too old

there wont be iOS version, ever unfortunately

reportedly some people used many clients on mobile by some app cloners, but im not aware nor i will recommend which to use, you could try to ask community on otcv8 discord
Android 6 is very, very old.

NexuAndroid

@Vithrax great bot
but i got a question, you know your scripts in tool section of your cfg with mwall F12 bind? Is there a way to change bind to F1 or F2 ? Or could you provide me a script for the ingame macro editor so that i could bind it myself. Phones got two hotkey on volume buttons, those are default assigned and recognised as f1 f2 abilitynto edit hotkey for the tool scripts such as mwall target would be advantagous. You can also inbox me the script so that i could edit f12 to f1.

Last edited: