• Due to unexpected issue - Datacentre of our provider OVH in Strasbourg, which Ezodus is located in was put on fire in night hours of March 10. We are monitoring the situation and wishing the firefighters and OVH administration the best. Check more info here.

Android Client

Shazzlight

I kinda feel discriminated by not having an IOS version of OT albeit I'm really happy that you made a Mac OS version of your Tibia client :)

Elince

So i understand you are helping the bot community to exp better and faster?

Kraken

@GunZ
I hope a button for holding Control Key (Ctrl) in the client would be added. So we can rotate the character without walking for casting Wave Spells while running from a creature for example. Would be really useful and also make it able to do Ctrl+F1 etc. for further hotkeys then.

GunZ

:>
Administrator
@GunZ
I hope a button for holding Control Key (Ctrl) in the client would be added. So we can rotate the character without walking for casting Wave Spells while running from a creature for example. Would be really useful and also make it able to do Ctrl+F1 etc. for further hotkeys then.
Thats question for creators of otcv8. @Vithrax

jaydog

Hey @GunZ does the Otcv8 client get the 30% bonus like the 12+ client? Or are we at an exp disadvantage using 10 or OTC for mobile? Thanks!

GunZ

:>
Administrator
Hey @GunZ does the Otcv8 client get the 30% bonus like the 12+ client? Or are we at an exp disadvantage using 10 or OTC for mobile? Thanks!
Otc is identitcal to 10 client - not any special bonuses