About Rp

Piekarenka

04:35 A choking fear loses 15 hitpoints due to your attack. - dmg from exori con
XD.png

04:38 A blood beast loses 162 hitpoints due to your attack.
da.png

ad.png This is min hit from diamond arrow at my skills and lvl so why i deal 5 dmg from that shit + avg hit was 400

mlvl 47 rp too overpowered hits + 150 dist clean
so i have question how rp can solo hunt with 3 seconds on mas san when i deal from ava 150 dmg + this retarded arrow and hits like 10-20_..png
my mas san was something like 370-420 on 50 mlvl with items too

Last edited:

TENNIS

this is how rp works, totally useless on this serw. when mages have 2 ues we have 3s mas san with shit dmg and also using ava in meantime is waste of time cuz of 80 dmg shit. And yea additionally to this fuking 7.5min cooldown for arrows.

Kiperlana

For me its impossible to outdmg the ek in teamhunts. (obviously mages are light years ahead)
I gave up with trying to convince staff to stop with all the nerfs as they barely fixed the bug with arrows when you pot yourself.

TENNIS

additionally u have to make around 300 arrows before team hunt to just make from cooldown to cooldown durring the hunt. Its not fuking rl tibia mr GM :/

outdmg EK?! impossible!

Tomasz Watczyk

They should reduce cooldown especially for diamond arrows but anyway it won't change the fact that rp is shit - exhausted exevo mas san , less damage holiness , cooldowns , strenght (i saw how 430 rp die from 6 guzzle~ when 270+ ek even got red hp XD)

TENNIS

They should reduce cooldown especially for diamond arrows but anyway it won't change the fact that rp is shit - exhausted exevo mas san , less damage holiness , cooldowns , strenght (i saw how 430 rp die from 6 guzzle~ when 270+ ek even got red hp XD)
I have 410~ RP and 315 EK~ and does alot better on catas/prison/rosha/asuras with EK...

Pharoahe

Signed.
Staff needs to rework rps and take away cd on mas san.
Idk why rps is the voc being nerfed over and over again.

Vallais

Administrator
Administrator
We've found out there is supposed to be "min" hit on the diamond arrows, we have changed this from 0 or max to min damage and max hit, this is going to be changed after the next server save.