• Due to unexpected issue - Datacentre of our provider OVH in Strasbourg, which Ezodus is located in was put on fire in night hours of March 10. We are monitoring the situation and wishing the firefighters and OVH administration the best. Check more info here.

About online training.

Status
Not open for further replies.

marvel

@Vallais @GunZ

Something was changed in last few months about "online training" cuz now my characters are offline every 4-5h. Before it was sometimes 6h and sometimes even 10h.
I dont understand how it should work properly but anyway here is my proposition.

Can you change it for every character to skill online (xlog) for 6h? not 4-5 cuz its annoying to log in every 4-5h or sometimes even 2h (idk how it is possible).
System should be specified more clearly for players. (info on website or something).

So.. yeh. Please make it for 6h (STABLE 6h) if its possible, so we can log in 4 x per day (24h).
For some players it can sounds funny but for me (top 1 skill gunzodus and top ezodus) and probably other in top its annoying.

Hope to hear some feedback from you.
Ty in advance.

Vallais

Administrator
Administrator
If you will stay online (having an active connection not exiting the client) you won't be kicked out from the game, that way you won't be annoyed by being kicked time by time.

Status
Not open for further replies.