About kicks/lost connection..

Plknz1

So, lately I've been experiencing lots of trouble with getting random kicks from the server. I know the server has some kind of protection against monster damage when you xlog your client, but if your internet drops or you get debugged you'll most likely die from the monsters since they keep engaging on you. I must have died atleast 20 times from monsters (not "hard" monsters) after getting random kicks from the server during a 10 day period, which is kinda annoying.. And no it's not my internet, currently running 100/100 so..

I'd highly suggest the removal of the "xlog protection" since that can and IS frequently abused. Getting debug/losing connection CAN be abused but not as much as the xlog method and implement a protection against connection drops and debugs.

Regards.

marvel

True, I got kicks on client 12. Ping is going to 10k, so I am using "x log" and everytime I die.
Dear support please check this issue with client 12 or improve "anty kick system" ;p

Plknz1

Had no problems during this weekend, but now the kicks started again. Died several times today because of this :/

heyA

Anyone on Wifi? I experienced less kicks when I finally put ethernet/UTP in my house.